Get your instant valuation

Search Properties

Elder Road, Freshney Green, Grimsby

Grimsby

£78,000

2 x 1 x
Department:
Sales
Type:
Semi-Detached House
Availability:
For Sale
Receptions:
1
Tenure:
Leasehold
  • Add To Shortlist
  • Send To Friend
  • Share on Facebook  
  • Share on WhatsApp  

Property features

  • SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • Semi Detached House
  • Lounge
  • Kitchen Diner
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Fantastic Location
  • Must Be Viewed

Summary

Meteor Homes are delighted to offer for sale this extremely spacious two bedroom semi detached home. Situated in the ever popular area of Freshney Green, this is placed fantastically well close to lots of local amenities. This property is a brilliant starter home!

Details

Meteor Homes are delighted to offer for sale this extremely spacious two bedroom semi detached home. Situated in the ever popular area of Freshney Green, this is placed fantastically well close to lots of local amenities. This property is a brilliant starter home!

Available as a shared ownership, the price is £78,000 for a 60% share with £99.42p rent for the remaining 40%.

The property has beautiful accomadation throughout. Briefly comprising a spacious lounge with staircase leading to the first floor, an excellent sized kitchen diner with breakfast bar and patio doors leading to the rear garden. There is also the benefit of a downstairs WC.

To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.

The property is situated in the heart of Freshney Green with views over the well maintained green space. To the rear of the property there is also allocated parking, providing off road parking.

All in all, this property is an absolute gem, fantastic property to get you onto that property ladder. Must Be Viewed!

Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Council Tax
North East Lincolnshire Council, Band A

Floor Plans

EPC

Request Further Details

Or arrange a viewing

Recent Video Blogs

Gazundering, Explained 24th February Tips & Advice

Gazundering, Explained

Most of you will have heard about gazumping, but how many of you know what gazundering is?  Given the nature of the name, you may not be surprised…

Read More
Gazumping, Explained 16th February Tips & Advice

Gazumping, Explained

Most house buyers have heard of the term gazumping, and whilst it is still quite a rare occurrence, in a market like we currently have where demand is…

Read More