Get your instant valuation

Search Properties

Fairway Drive, Humberston

Humberston

£36,250 OIRO

2 x 1 x
Department:
Sales
Type:
End of Terrace House
Availability:
For Sale
Receptions:
1
Tenure:
Leasehold

Summary

Meteor Homes are delighted to offer for sale this modern two bedroomed end-link home in the sought after `Millennium Park` development. This is currently under a part ownership scheme with a purchaser buying a 25% share for £36,250.

Details

Meteor Homes are delighted to offer for sale this modern two bedroomed end-link home in the sought after `Millennium Park` development. This is currently under a part ownership scheme with a purchaser buying a 25% share for £36,250. The remaining share is owned by Lincolnshire Housing Partnership and there is a rent payable of £236.18 to Lincolnshire Housing Partnership for the remaining 75% share.

A buyer also has the opportunity to increase their ownership as there is an option to purchase 50% at £72,500, 75% share at £108,750 or 100% freehold purchase at £145,000. An excellent opportunity for a first time buyer to take their first steps onto the property ladder and increase their ownership share at a future date.

Smartly presented throughout and with well planned accommodation comprising entrance hall, living room, kitchen with modern fitted units and appliances, 2 bedrooms and bathroom with stylish white 3 piece suite.

It has double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property stands in good sized gardens and has allocated car parking.

VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Council Tax
North East Lincolnshire Council, Band B

Utilities
Electric: Mains Supply
Gas: Mains Supply
Water: Mains Supply
Sewerage: Mains Supply
Broadband: Unknown
Telephone: Unknown

Other Items
Heating: Not Specified
Garden/Outside Space: No
Parking: No
Garage: No

EPC

Request Further Details

Or arrange a viewing

Recent Video Blogs

Gazundering, Explained 24th February Tips & Advice

Gazundering, Explained

Most of you will have heard about gazumping, but how many of you know what gazundering is?  Given the nature of the name, you may not be surprised…

Read More
Gazumping, Explained 16th February Tips & Advice

Gazumping, Explained

Most house buyers have heard of the term gazumping, and whilst it is still quite a rare occurrence, in a market like we currently have where demand is…

Read More